Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Mom

My Mom is a G -all my friends will attest to that. She knows her stuff and she will school you all, but she can be hella funny sometimes. Case in point -driving down the road in West Palm Beach today, Dad was wondering if he could turn right on red.

Dad: "Why can't I turn right on red?"
Mom said, "Dad!! They want you to slow down...and count the flowers!!"
We were all like, "Huh?!?!"
She laughed, "Hahahahaha, I said, 'count the flowers!' I meant, 'Smell the roses!'"


Yup, that's my Moms.
Another reason why it's good to be home!

4 comments:

Meyen said...

Biba I'm just exploring your blog for the first time!!! I love it!!! By the way what is a G (in reference to your mom)?

Ms. Fu-Daddy said...

heehee!! Hi Tita Meyen!! G means Gangster!! Just a lil slang. She's not really, but she is...you know...hehe.

Ms. Fu-Daddy said...

OH Glad you like the blog, Tita! :)

myhanh said...

Moms is AWESOME. can't wait to see her for ya BIRTHDAY! xoxoxo