This transitioning business is pretty interesting -lots of things to juggle, one being grocery shopping! "Grocery shopping? Really, Biba?" Yes, grocery shopping. It's an extremely important part of my life. It was a major source of bonding time with my father while I was growing up. Every Sunday, we would wind up and down the aisles of A&P picking stuff out from each section.
In Boston, I shopped for groceries in the same way -taking my time perusing each aisle. Then I discovered farmers' markets forreal and got hooked. I had seen and experienced them before, but not in the same way that I did in Boston.

I was worried that when I got back to the Rock that I might not find a farmers' market to go to but I was WRONG!! I'll be going to the Piermont Farmers' Market on Sundays, thank you very much! Woohoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment