Saturday, August 28, 2010

Balance

The balance necessary in the world is truly amazing to me -opposites, pushes, pulls, all gracefully, beautifully interacting to create what is. Watching the waves on the beach this week has reminded me of that beauty and that balance.


With all of the time that I know have being unemployed I don't need to produce as much as I used to as a teacher. As a teacher of 80 students and team member I was constantly expected to produce and it was rare that I could simply take in, learn, just listen. My time at BCLA was constantly intense. Now that I have more time to take in, listen, read, hear; the balance pushes for me to produce in order to maintain equilibrium. It's an amazing feeling -muscles and mind burning to create.

I have to make the best use of the time I've been given to define for myself what I will listen to and what I will make. Hope I listen to the universe rightly.

1 comment:

myhanh said...

love that: "muscles and mind burning to create"...


reminds me of art therapy sesh in ignacio.