"The most important time in history is NOW, the present
So count your blessings cause time can't define the essence
But you stressing over time and you follow the Roman Calender."
Constant pressure. Good thing I exercise, or else my blood pressure would sky rocket.
One thing I have to respect about many musicians is how much time they take in between recordings. I'm always just a little wary of those musicians who pump out record after record.
Corinne Bailey Rae just came out with her second record in almost four years. I really respect the time and thought that goes into each note, each chord, each harmony, each progression, each moment of dissonance. From the quality of the first few tracks off her new record The Sea, this record was done with painstaking skill and feeling. I love that and really respect that.

That's the type of time and thought I want to be able to put into my curriculum, my units, my lessons. How finely orchestrated!
Aw man, so much respect!! Listen to her track, I'd Do It All Again. I feel the same way, girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment