For those of you that don't know, it's an eating sound. My sister introduced it to me and I love it.


Since I've been off this week, I've had the wonderful opportunity to cook some dishes that are a little more time consuming than my usual fare. If you've read my blog about health, you know that I'm getting into eating differently and exercising more. Nothing too major, but just small changes that will help over time, we hope.

Anyway, this week, Mom and I cooked a couple of yummy things.
They were:
- Cajun Creole Spiced Tempeh Pieces with Rosemary Chile Mashed Potatoes
- Merluza en Salsa de Pinones and Espinacas con Pasas y Pinones

- Red Bell Peppers Stuffed with Seitan, Roasted Tomatoes, and Rice and Platanos Maduros

Dishes 1 and 3 were from Bryant Terry's books Grub and Vegan Soul Kitchen. You should definitely check out his recipes and his website.
Great stuff.The tapas plates were from the book Tapas: Sensational Small Plates from Spain by Joyce Goldstein.
Now do you see why I love "Om nom nom" so much?!
No comments:
Post a Comment