Sorry folks, no pictures for this one! lol.
"I planted, Apollos watered, but God caused the growth. Therefore, neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God who causes growth." -1 Corinthians 3:1-9
Thursday, January 13, 2011
PI Day 42 -Sights and Sounds: Perfect Faces, Perfect Limbs, and Potbellies
This is so shallow and I'm generalizing horribly, but I've thought it for such a long time! I've decided that like most island men and women, Pinoys are fly. Yes, yes, I've known it all my life, but three months in a place will reinforce the wonderful knowledge. The funny thing is, I've also noticed that Pinoys have perfect faces and perfect limbs. Arms and legs are on point. But then, ya get to the mid drift and it's just something about the San Mig and the rice that gives the most perfect faced, perfectly limbed person a pot-belly. So, here's to the 3 P's -perfect faces, perfect limbs, and pot bellies. Gotta love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment