Friday, January 14, 2011

I Miss My Friends and Cuzzos!!

I've jokingly been saying, "I need friends" here. But I'm not really joking. lol. I am beyond grateful for this time to be mentally alone. When I was teaching, the grind did not give me the time to read, write, and think at my own leisure for myself primarily. At the same time, I hecka miss being able to kick it with people my age that I love and trust.




I miss my cousins.

While I have my dope cousins here in the PI, they work and aren't always free to bum around with me.


Thankfully, I've reconnected with my homegirl Cris, who was one of the coordinators of my PI 2003 trip and have found an amazing friend in her while here.


Spending time with Cris made me grateful for her presence in my life and even more grateful for my family at home. Yall make my days move with meaning and love. xoxo.

1 comment:

myhanh said...

miss you too, miss!