In some ways, it all seems so familiar while being brand new. After nine years away from my hometown, I'm rediscovering New York, so look out for the new posts about another semester in the Re-Education of Ms. Fu-Daddy.
"I planted, Apollos watered, but God caused the growth. Therefore, neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God who causes growth." -1 Corinthians 3:1-9
Monday, March 28, 2011
Rediscovering New York
Despite the inhumane weather conditions, there are moments when it strikes me hard that I am home in NY and I become immensely grateful. Whether it be seeing two brown men chatting on 174th, watching some fly women walking down Stanton in leather jackets and 4 inch heels, getting stressed about because there are too many shows and too many events to see, riding the subway next to a gorgeous baby, or driving by the Sprain Brook everyday to work, it all makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment